Technology is fantastic – when it works. When it doesn't work, or seems to have a mind of its own, it can be frustrating to deal with. Often this happens when you least expect it, when you're the least prepared for it and when when you don't have anyone nearby who can assist. This is where Mac Zen can help.
When issues arise, we provide quick response to define and resolve the problem. Mac Zen’s expert technical support is available via email, phone or screensharing session to provide you with remote assistance no matter where you are. Mac Zen’s support team is ready to get you back in action quickly and easily.
Confusing error messages, erractic computer behaviour, unexplainable crashes and perplexing software & hardware procedures are challenges we love to tackle. We have faced many such situations and thrive on being able to sort them out. We are ready to take on yours so get in touch with us now!
Typical issues Mac Zen assists with:
- Troubleshooting unexpected or ongoing issues
- Resolving email issues
- Deciphering mysterious error messages that are disrupting your workflow
- Addressing Performance issues
- Removing adware
- Addressing scams & suspicious messages
- Software installation troubleshooting
How our remote support works:
- We will call you back in a timely manner and gather the information we need to assess the issue you are having.
- We will establish whether we can help you, and if we are able to we will assist right away or if needed we will schedule another time to assist.
- We will solve the issue you are having.
- You will cheer and breathe a sigh of relief.
In most situations we will need to connect to your computer remotely to see or work on the problem. For this we use TeamViewer, a highly secure application that connects to your computer only when you authorize it to happen. Every time TeamViewer runs, a new password is automatically generated, so a remote connection cannot be made to your computer twice using the same login information.
- Please see our Rates & Availability page